This is because products in the marketplace have wide assortment of quality, types, cost, technology, and brands. This report is written as a guide for buyers to pick. This report explains how to distinguish a CCTV product based on its features that are most important. The most important Features in a Safety Camera are location of placement, kind of output, control mechanism, minimal lighting, and resolution. Buyers should consider the features pick and to differentiate a CCTV.
- Analog CCTV transmits a continuous stream of video over Coaxial Cable. Although Digital Technology is currently becoming acceptances vast majority of installations today are using Analog Technology.
- Digital CCTV transmits discrete video over Twisted Pair Cable. It is often called Network Camera or IP Camera. The camera can be integrated with existing network infrastructure using an IP Address.
Based on the location of positioning, CCTV can be divided into outdoor and indoor device.
- Outdoor Device exposed to weather and is placed away from the building. The majority of Outdoor CCTV comes with a casing to protect the extreme temperatures, dust, and rain. The most common sort of camera is Bullet CCTV. This sort of camera equipped with Infra-Red Led and has a watertight casing. As the camera, the box camera with housing is frequently used Apart from Bullet CCTV. A is needed by CCTV Cameras Minimum lighting to capture the movie. Where the CCTV is situated, the sensitivity must match the lighting level. The lighting is defined as LUX.
- Day Surveillance Camera is used to track room which has sufficient lighting above 0.5 LUX
- Day-Night Surveillance camera is used to track room which has low illumination under 0.5 LUX A control mechanism on The CCTV camera enables the user to add the angle and attention of the camera. Depending on the management mechanism, an ip cctv singapore Camera can be broken into apparatus and motorized. Motorized Device has engine to control the angle of focus and view remotely. It includes several types of cameras like camera and speed-dome camera Device has fixed focus and angle that has to be set during setup.
Another important when selecting a CCTV camera is resolution factor. Video resolution is announced as Number of Video Lines TVL. CCTV with amount of TVL has video resolution. Picture will be produced by A resolution CCTV. But monitor to have the ability to display pictures that are captured is also required by a camera. Depending on the video resolution, CCTV cameras can be divided into three types:
- High Resolution CCTV has over 480 TVL resolutions
- Standard Resolution CCTV has a resolution of 380-480 TVL
- Low Resolution CCTV has 380 TVL resolutions under
To Be Able to work The CCTV Camera should have technology and a design Technologies and the design must ensure camera’s performance where it is located. The features are the features for the camera to send the video out and to catch. CCTV buyer can use the attributes discover the right one and advice to know the classification of the merchandise.